Apr 3, 2013

Wild Wednesday; Others

I find great comfort in the technology our time has been blessed with. It is amazing however, how much time can be wasted using this amazing creation. I make an effort to limit my time on said devices that accompany technology.  However, some days I get lost in the world of blogging and other sources (while my house is quietly resting and I should be cleaning or making food... All things that need to be done). But somedays I am grateful for this disconnect with my chores because I have the opportunity to be inspired or learn from others. Today I ran across this post, and I wanted to share...

http://www.russhillmedia.com/2013/03/19/confessions-of-a-mormon-bishop/



Hope we each take a few moments each day to reflect on what we know and create or break habits that will improve our lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment