Apr 4, 2013

Thrifty Thursday; THRIVE Specials

Shelf Reliance recently changed their name to THRIVE Life.  It is really fitting, if you ask me.  I have had THRIVE in my home since January and use it EVERY day!  I truly appreciated it after breaking my arm and not having the ability to cut and dice things.  However, now I appreciate it for the time saver it has become and occasional life saver (when I run out of the fresh and have two sleeping babies).  It has become a part of my life and I am very grateful for it!



Sometimes it is hard to try new things.  I know I am usually extremely hesitant when it comes to the unfamiliar.  So, for my Thrity part of today I want to offer some personally specials for THRIVE foods.  These are only available through me for the month of April.

Hosting a party has amazing benefits.  You earn 10% of all party sales, no minimum, in FREE product!  On top of that you will earn additional 50% off of more product.  Those are just your normal benefits.  For this month when you host a party with me as your consultant, I will give you a pantry size can of any fruit or vegetable that you would like to try.  If you are looking for a great opportunity to start or add to your food storage, this is the way to go!

If you are not in my area, online parties can also be done.  Contact me for further information so you can also take part in this deal.

For the month of April, anyone who signs up for "The Q" with a budge of at least $100 I will give you a #10 can of Macaroons (if Macaroons are not your idea of a good incentive, contact me and we can chat).

Finally, if you have already tried THRIVE or if you think that you would enjoy being a consultant, right now I am offering a Party Package that will have a few items in it that I will give to you to help you get to know the product better (some of my favorites or some you just want to try) when you join my team.  Be one of the first new consultants to join with the new name and get the new start up kit!   

I am enjoying getting prepared. I enjoy what I eat and use THRIVE each and every day. I know that in an emergency my family would not be turned upside down and that life could continue without too many interruptions. I am grateful for that knowledge.

Feel free to send me an email or call me.

My email is:
prepareyourshelves@gmail.com

801-513-7992

You can also go to my website for more information about hosting, the Q, or becoming a consultant:

http://prepareyourshelves.thrivelife.com/prepareyourshelves

No comments:

Post a Comment