Apr 8, 2013

Mormon Monday!

Oh how I love the Monday following General Conference.  I have energy to do better and be better; even better I have new direction of how I can accomplish those desires. 

There were many great talks.  Talks that talked about what we believe, who we are, what we do.  Talks that talked about how we can become better.  With two little ones, I didn't get it all (there is too much anyway to take in all at once) but I was blessed to hear the things I needed to hear and to have my questions and concerns answered. 

If you didnt get the chance to watch or listen to it, it is already on the website!  Soon, the words will be up too, but for now you can listen or watch to the words which were spoken.

http://www.lds.org/general-conference/sessions/2013/04?lang=eng

One of the many things I love about conference, is that it is kind of like a new year.  Come New Years, we make goals, have plans to do better... Conference is like that for me.  It is the start, or beginning mind you. An opportunity for me to leave the past behind and be better.  Spend more time becoming the woman, mother, wife and friend that I want to be. 

Many people have seen this, but some still have not.  There is a woman, with amazing strength who took the opportunity, to cling to what she knew to be true.  Listened to the spirit and has become a strength and example for many other people.  I loved this video she put together.  No, matter who you are, where you are in your life, what you have done or are doing, you are loved and Christ KNOWS you!


No comments:

Post a Comment