Apr 5, 2013

Peparing Your Shelves

I named this blog Preparing Your Shelves for a variety of reasons. I wanted to focus on the actual nature of preparing our shelves with food and or emergency supplies but I also wanted to be able to focus on preparing our-selves and our families for whatever trials or blessings come our way.
A perfect way that I find to prepare myself and my family for the storms that WILL come is conference. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints holds conference two times a year. This is an opportunity to listen to Apostles and the Prophet speak to us and teach us things we need to do and be.
No matter your religion, this is an excellent opportunity to be uplifted and improve and strengthen relationships and ourselves. An excellent way to "be prepared".



This is something that will be taking place Saturday and Sunday.  You can watch in some areas on t.v.'s, you can tune in on the website, or church houses will be broadcasting it. 
 
Enjoy your weekend and find some time to not only prepare yourself physically, but spiritually and emotionally too!

No comments:

Post a Comment