Apr 25, 2013

Rebates

As I have said before, I am a very cautious shopper.  I price match.  I use coupons.  I stock up when there are sales and don't very often buy things at full price.  Another way to save a little money is with REBATES.  Sometimes, I pass them up because the amount I have to spend is out of my budget.  However, I make sure that I use them and take full advantage of them when it is within budget and especially when it happens to be items I buy regularly. 

I am sure there are more rebates than this available right now, but I thought I would share two with you that I have taken advantage of just recently. 

* The thing I really appreciated with specifically the P&G rebate, was that you could have the $50 subtotal BEFORE coupons!  So I actually spent quite a bit less and then also got the $15 rebate. 

P&G Rebate

Kimberly-Clark Rebate

If you know of any others, let us know so we can enjoy saving money together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment