Apr 30, 2013

Dangers

I am a culprit of this very thing. I hear stories like this, and pledge to avoid the very thing, and I do, for a while. I then fall right back in the pattern of doing it...

Distractions while driving

What do you think of when you hear this words together? I read this story today, and it reminded me of the dangers associated with driving and allowing our focus to be anywhere but on the road.

I am once again going to begin my road journeys with my phone out of site. I will focus on the task at hand; driving. Driving is not the time to be a multi- tasker. There are too many lives at stake. Mine, the children in my backseat, any other passengers I may have, the car that I have never met before, or the pedestrians I may have never met. I don't want to be responsible for changing anyone's life so drastically due to a phone and something that was not as important as a life....

Texting and Driving


No comments:

Post a Comment