Apr 26, 2013

Gluten Free

I was tested a while ago for different food allergies.  I was able to go through a couple of them pretty fast to see what my body did when I ate them.  There were two others, that I have to admit, I have not wanted to eliminate from my diet to see what they do!  I guess I felt like, if I didn't know, then the symptoms would not bother me (for example; peanuts.  I took them out of my diet and reintroduced them to find that they were the culprit or at least partially responsible for headaches that made it impossible to do the daily tasks a mother should be able to do).  One of the foods I have just continued to eat, is wheat.  The thought of taking it out of my diet is horrific.  I love wheat.  I love everything that is made with wheat.  But, alas, I was recently talking to someone who has taken gluten out of her diet and many of her symptoms are things that I have (and are driving me batty!).  So, next week I am going gluten free (which means my family is too!). 

With the thought of how this could impact our lives (if it really is gluten that is making me crazy, we will go gluten free in our house), I thought about how it affects our food storage too.  Thankfully, Thrive Life has a whole line of Gluten Free products that are tested to ensure quality and that they are Gluten Free. 

If you would like a list of the gluten free foods or want to know a price, just leave me a message or feel free to contact me through my website:  Thrive Life Website  (I can get you a better price then even those listed on my website quite often). 


If you know of any good gluten free recipes, I would love to have them.  I would also be looking for gluten free/dairy free if you have any of those!  Please SHARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment