May 14, 2014

Walmart trip

Walmart it price matching store brand items again!  This is great because now you don't have to run to all the stores when the item on sale is a store brand.  I ran out of spray, so I price matched this fine spray!  So glad that they once again changed their policy.  You may want to check with your store to ensure that they are also doing this...


Right now you can price match Hamburger Helpers to $.88 (Kents).  If you also get onto INBOX DOLLARS  and print the $1.00 off 2 Hamburger helpers and the rebate they have for free hamburger when you buy 3, you can get a pretty good deal.  On top of that you will also get $.10 back for using your printed hamburger helper coupon!  To get this deal you need to be quick though, because the free beef expires on 5/19/14.  I will send that in and then for my hamburger helpers (I got 5) and my 1 pound of meat will only have paid $2.65!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment