May 1, 2014

The beginning of the month=new coupons!!!


I honestly don't print coupons much anymore, however sometimes they are nice to be able to do.  For example, right now there is a $.50 off of pampers wipes that can be printed.  There are not any that are current in Red Plum, Smart Source, or P&G.  I will print 2 of these off and then go to Smiths, where I will buy 2 wipes (with 2 other products to get my buy 4 save $4 promo) and each wipe will cost me $.49!!!  

The reason I use Inbox Dollars Coupons instead of another coupon site is because for every coupon I redeem, I will get credited $.10!  Making each of those wipes really only $.39.  Which is an AMAZING price!

Inbox Dollars  will credit you $5.00 when using a referral link which is a great way to get started.  You can also read emails (that show up on your home page that you get credited $.02 for just opening), they also have games, surveys and other options.  I honestly just open the emails and print coupons from here though.  You do have to accumulate $30 before you can request a payment and they do have a small processing charge, however it is pretty easy free money...  




No comments:

Post a Comment