May 9, 2014

Smith's

I thought I would post a few deals for Smith's.  
There are not as many deals this week, however there are still some great ones.  

Whenever you go to Smith's in their produce section they will often have produce in these red bags.  They are marked down to $.99!!  Those three peppers would cost $.99!  I just wanted to make sure that everyone knew about that deal!

 This week Dole Squishems are on sale for $2.00.  With the coupon from SS 4/27 it makes each box $1.00.  These make for a wonderful quick snack or something great to go into 72 hour kits.  

I found a Firefly toothbrush 4 pack on sale for $1.89 (other stores seem to have more in stock, but this is what my store had).  With my coupon for $1.00 off 5/4 it made each 4 pack only $.89. Which is still a great price for children's toothbrushes.

My 2 favorite items of the week were Country time/KoolAids on sale for $1.00 when paired with the coupon from SS 4/27 ($1.00 off 2) each one came to $.50 (great for gifts and thank yous).

Last but not least was Garneir Fructis (I inherit coupons from family and so I had 13 coupons to make this work).  They are on sale for $2.50 and with the $2.00 off coupon from SS 5/4 it made each one $.50 which is a STOCK up price!!!  




Plus, I waited till today so I could get double the fuel points!  I paid under $17 and got 94 fuel points.  That is almost $.10 off per gallon!!!!

I would love to show you how you can get things for 50% off or more and not have to pay retail price anymore.  Give me a call- 801-513-7992

And if you would like to get signed up for papers to help you get deals like these, give me a call and I can help you get signed up for $.38 a week/paper!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment