May 16, 2014

Smith's Friday Shopping Trip

When summer comes, I wait till Friday or Saturday to do my Smith's shopping.  I am able to get double my fuel points, meaning I save more money on gas!  So, today we went (plus, Fridays are Free Friday Download so I can download before we go and then redeem the item while we are there).  




You have a little longer to load this to your card (it has to be loaded TODAY 5/16/2014).  It doesn't expire until the end of the month so just log into your account and load it.  Next time you are at Smith's pick one out and purchase it.  It will shop up as an e-coupon on your receipt and you will get it for FREE!

This was our loot for the day.  We saved 54%!  Some of the items had e-coupons while others were from the Sunday coupons.  I also had some Smith's mailer coupons.  Always make sure to check them out when they get sent to you.  The send them according to things you normally purchase (or at least that is what I usually get).  We got our eggs for FREE with a mailer coupon and then $.40 off sour cream and another $.40 off of ice-cream (both of which were already on sale).  If you can pair your coupons with sales, then you will stretch your money SOOOO much further.  Also, the Red Barons aree on sale for 3 for $10.  Add a Smith's e-coupon for $2.00 off 3 and you get each pizza for about $2.67!


These were just some other deals that i didn't remember seeing in the ad.  Let me know if you get any other great deals while you are out shopping!






No comments:

Post a Comment