May 20, 2014

Target Shopping

Target is really the couponer's place to shop.  They print Target coupons in Smart Source quite often, they have their personal online coupons that you can print, then you can stack manufacturer coupons on top of Target coupons.  THEN you can also use their Cartwheel app that has more discounts!  Yep, lots of ways to save at Target.  

I needed to get some sunscreen and I was excited that Target had a sale on it (not to mention I had $15 in gift cards I could use from buying something a few weeks ago).  

The Huggies diapers were on sale for $22.49 (size 4 was the only one like this, but lucky for me that is what I needed: all the other's were $24.99).  Then if I bought 2 I would get a $10 gift card.  I paired it with coupons from a different box of diapers, a target coupon for $2.50 off diapers and wipes and then added wipes to my cart (they weren't on sale- $1.97 per wipe with $.50 off coupon and the other Target coupon).  

I then got Simple and Ponds.  Simple I printed from online and pressed back to print twice, then ponds had a Target coupon on their website along with a RP from 5/18/2014.  Each product was $3.79 but with coupons I paid $1.79/each and then got a $5.00 gift card.  

Last was sunscreen.  I purchased the ones that were priced at $6.49 each.  Then printed a Target coupon for $1.00 off 2 and then $3.00 off 2 from RP 5/18/2014.  Then on Targets app you can you can go to mobile coupons and get one 1.8 ounce Banana Boat Cool Zone with the purchase of a 4 oz for FREE (these are located in the travel section).  I paid $8.98 for 2 full size and one trial and got a $5.00 gift card


With Target you can also take in your own bags and get $.05 off per bag and if you have a Target Red Card you will get an additional 5% off.  

I used $21 in printed/cut coupons and then one mobile coupon.  My total for everything was $53.56.  I then used my gift cards from a previous purchase and only ended up paying $38.43 for everything with $20 in gift cards to use next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment