May 1, 2014

Kellogg's bonus


With all the Kellogg's items on sale this week, I wanted to let you know about a promotion they are having (information can be found on specially marked Special K products).  I recently purchased 3 boxes of Special K cereals and some protein bars, all of which had Codes that I can redeem for FREE nail polish!  

The bonus part of this!  Is how much I really did or didn't spend to get my free polish.  $1.49/box +$1.00 off 3 boxes cereal + $1.00 off 2 boxes of protein bars + $2.25 back in rebates from ibotta for cereals + (as of today) Checkout 51 is offering $1.00 cash back on 2 boxes of Special K cereal and $1.00 cash back on Special K protein bars!

That makes for some great deals on cereal and bars and if you enter in all your codes, FREE nail polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment