May 5, 2014

Cheap trip to the store


I headed back to Smith's really fast to use a couple more coupons and get a few more things for CHEAP!  Let me tell you how, so you can go and get them too!

I PRINTED  Special K Cereal coupons and pampers wipes coupons first.  I will get $.10 for each coupon I used.  You can print 2 times from each computer. 
*For the yogurt I had downloaded the Friday ecoupon for one FREE- total cost: FREE
Everything else was part of the buy 4 save $4 instantly
*Special K cereal- $1.49 (each) w/ printable coupon for $1.00 off 3=$1.16 (each), w/ibotta rebate of $.75 off one fruit and yogurt, one protein, and one red berries (all separate on ibotta)= $.41 (each), w/ Checkout 51 rebate of 1.00 off 2= 2 better than free +1 at $.41
*Special K bars- $1.49 (each) w/ coupon from RP 4/27 for $1.50 off 2= $.74 (each) w/ Checkout 51 rebate of $1.00 off 1 makes 1 better than free and the other $.74


You can get these deals too!  Even without the coupons, if you just do the rebates you get great deals!!!  

Smith's sale goes until tomorrow (5/6/2014) so you have today and tomorrow to snag these deals.  



No comments:

Post a Comment