Jan 13, 2015

Happy New Year

2014 was a year of learning and growing (some that wasn't so welcomed but looking back has helped to refine me into a better person... isn't it funny how that works?).  I have had time to think about what I really want to do with this blog. For 2015 one of my goals is to re-evaluate priorities, which in turn means that this blog gets to follow suite too!


No worries, I will still post ways to save money, be more frugal and some deals; however, I do want to focus on preparing our shelves a little more.... Not just our food storage shelves, but our spiritual and emotional shelves.  Sometimes we get too caught up in everything that is on the to-do list that the most important things get left behind...  So, here is to a new 2015 and the opportunity to become more prepared in all aspects of our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment