Nov 21, 2014

THRIVE Life Black Friday!


I love this sale!  THRIVE lists everything on sale!  Some are discounted all the way to 50% off which means it is a great time to add to/begin your food storage!  

This sale is a "WHILE SUPPLIES LAST" which means it is nice to get a head start.  The sale technically begins on Nov 28, however I can help you get your order in beginning the 26th!!!  Just contact me and we can get your order put together and I will put it in before the sale even begins!

What is more is I am doing a giveaway!!!!  

For every $50 that you spend you will have 1 entry to win a THRIVE EXPRESS packet.  With more entries I will do more winners so tell your friends!  (If you do tell your friends, let me know you sent them over and I will give you another entry!)

I am looking forward to hearing from you and getting your THRIVE ordered to help you be more prepared and self reliant!

801-513-7992 (call or text)
tarahart01@gmail.com
prepareyourshelves.thrivelife.com





No comments:

Post a Comment