Apr 30, 2014

Smith's Sale

I headed to Smiths quickly today to see what I could get with their new sale on the last day of the month (several coupons expire on the last day of the month).  

I was able to get some great deals!!!  

They have Herbal Essence shampoo/conditioner/ and some styling products for $2.99 and then $1.99 with the buy 4 save $4  (you can get other kinds for a bit more money).  So, $1.99 (pair that with a coupon from SS 3/9 for $3.00 off 2 and I paid $.49 per item.  That coupon expires today, but there is another coupon for $1.00 off in the P&G for this month which still makes for $.99 Herbal Essence which is a great price.  

Kellogs Special K is also on sale for $2.49 but with the buy 4 save $4 it is $1.49.  Pair that with the coupon for Red Plum from 4/27 and ibotta and you can get each box $.49.  

I also got Greek yogurt for FREE!  I don't know if all the stores had this up (and I don't know if my store still has this deal, however it is worth looking for).  

Let us know what great deals you find!!!  These were a couple other sales that I thought may be of interest:





So, was able to get all this for under $10 with my $2.25 back in rebates from ibotta!  If you want to learn how, give me a call or send me a message and I would love to help you!!!  

801-513-7992
Tara





No comments:

Post a Comment