Apr 17, 2014

A shopping trip on April 16

Yesterday I ran to the store to grab the last of my Easter list (however couldn't get some of it dueto it not being there). However, I was able to get a few other good/great deals that I thought I wouldshare with you.

This is my shopping list (later post to come with link to make yourself a copy). 


Almost everything I purchased was a price match with a coupon or at least a coupon. The pineapple was price matched for $1.00 and I had a coupon for $.50 off two making them $.75 each and normally they are $1.38 (or so).

The hot dogs were price matched to $.77 each, normally over $1.25

Hamburger helpers we price matched to $.79 with a coupon making them less than $.60 when they are normally over $1.30

The pies are one of my favorite deals though. They are on sale at Kent's for $3.99 I had $1.00 coupon off making them $2.99!

Last but not least, my freebies- all the frozen vegetables! There are onions and then onions and green peppers. I love using these for meal prep cause I don't have to do any work but dump, and they are FREE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment