Apr 15, 2014

Reasons I love Smiths

I LOVE Smiths!  They have some great deals.  But, have you ever taken the time to look at their close out items while you are shopping?  I always walk up and down the aisles and look for close out merchandise.  This last time I was at Smiths, I found Playtex Sport Tampons on Close out & Always Infinity on close out! 

 Check out how much I paid!!!   

Each box of tampons was priced at $1.89 and then I had a coupon for $1.00 off!  $.89 a box!!!!  

The pads were on close out for $2.84 and I had $1.00 off so ended up paying $1.84.

*** Close outs are not the same at each store, but it is always worth the extra couple minutes it takes me to see what is on close out when I am there anyway.  This is another reason I carry all my coupons with me each time I go shopping.  

No comments:

Post a Comment