Apr 29, 2014

Saving money both in store and online

I love to use ibotta!  They often have rebates on milk, cereals, granola bars, and other items my family buys regularly.  I can get the item, use a coupon and then rebate that same item on ibotta!  Often items that are listed make for some really great deals or even FREE items.  Both my husband and I have it on our phones so that when we shop I can do two separate transactions and get more back.  Between the two of us we have already rebated near $80 in just a few months of use.  

Recently ibotta has released a new rebate category; Apparel.  There are some options in-store but many options online.  To qualify for your rebate through ibotta for online shopping, you must shop through their link. 

If you want to start saving more money without having to clip coupons, sign up for ibotta HERE.  


No comments:

Post a Comment