Mar 4, 2013

Mormon Monday

I hope everyone had an excellent weekend.  I know I enjoyed the time I had with my family.  Last night as we were sitting down to eat dinner my husband realized that there was a CES fireside being broadcast.  I love technology!  We grabbed the iPad and watched it while we ate (I know, I know...  dinner time should be a time to un-plug, but I am grateful that we didn't last night).  The broadcast was from Elder Bednar. 

They entitled it, "That We Might Not Shrink".  As we listened, it brought life into a different perspective.  Often times we think of our trials and know we would have faith to be healed, but would we have faith to not be healed?  If you didn't have the opprotunity to listen to it, take the time.  You will not regret it!

https://www.lds.org/broadcasts/watch/ces-devotionals/2013/03?lang=eng

No comments:

Post a Comment