Mar 25, 2013

Mormon Monday Resurrection FHE

With small kids I have realized the importance of making sure they understand why we celebrate the holidays we do.  I have been trying to do a count-down to Easter with them and have not done so well.  Maybe next year will go better and be more comprehensible for them.  For family night tonight, I thought it would be fun to talk more about it.  My kids LOVE searching for easter eggs and so I decided to make a different spin on something I had found.  Sugardoodle has a TON of really cute things.  I found a file folder game on there and decided to instead use the pictures and put them into the eggs.  That way the kids will find the eggs and then something about Jesus inside.  We can also match them if we have time.

Here is the site for where I found it; http://www.sugardoodle.net/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1309&Itemid=5

Hopefully, if you needed a quick, fun idea this may be of help for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment