Feb 13, 2013

Wild Wednesday

Yesterday was CRAZY... But today has been productive and I had a quick minute of downtime while Bug sleeps and Snuggles is doing puzzles. 

Let me tell you a little about us...  Some of you are quite familiar with our little family, but others are not.  My husband and I met on the WSU LDS institute folk dance team.  We dated for a short amount of time, got engaged, and married all within about four months.  We have two beautiful children; Snuggles who is 2 1/2 and Bug is 1.  Both kids keep me very busy.  They love being active and having attention.  Both also love being held and read to.  We spend a little over an hour each day reading books.  It is one of their favorite things to do. 

I am constantly striving to improve on myself.  Sometimes it can be a very thin line between recognizing my weaknesses and that they can be turned into strengths opposed to just being down on myself and not feeling like I am of any worth.  Thankfully, the technology we have these days gives me lots of resources to pick myself up and realize that we all have moments of feeling inadequate. 

The purpose of life is to learn and become what we have the capability of becoming.   Each of us is unique. We each have trials and blessings unique to us.  They are moulded for what our lives need.  I am grateful for that.  Although, it is not always easy, it will be worth it. 

So, if you are having one of "those" days or moments, just remember it will pass.  You are who you are.  There is always room for improvement, but you are amazing still!  I saw this today on one of my friend's facebook accounts...  It pretty much sums it up!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment