Mar 17, 2014

THRIVE in MARCH


I love deals!!!  Last week we had store case lots and this week THRIVE is having their case lot!  From March 18-25 ALL THRIVE will be on sale.  Some items marked up to 50% off!  

This is also a great sale because my online store will reflect all the deals, so you don't have to have me put in your order for the best deal! I sure can if you need me to though!

Below are just some of the deals you will find!  Remember; ALL THRIVE products will be on sale!

I am still doing my personal March specials which include:

For anyone who decides to host a party during the month of March I will pay for your shipping (up to $20)!  This is a great opportunity to not only get things for FREE and half off but to have your shipping paid for (up to $20).  

For those who sign up on "The Q" for $100 monthly budget I will give a pantry can of Whole eggs!

*These are my personal promotions. You must contact Tara Hart at 801-513-7992 (text or call) to receive these deals.   

This would be a great opportunity to call me and get signed up to HOST a party (either on-line or in person).  If we do it during this week, online would be really easy and everyone would get great deals to help build their Food Storage!

No comments:

Post a Comment