Mar 6, 2014

Hidden Deals

Every week I go through the ads.  I find the deals that my family needs and then I pull my coupons for those items.  We save usually about 40-50% (sometimes even more) by doing this.  However, sometimes, I am able to find "Hidden Deals".

Hidden Deals are those deals you aren't prepared for.  The ones that are not advertised but can save you a LOT of money!  Hidden Deals are the reason you will see me with all my coupons at any store that I go to.  

Here are some deals I found at Kmart.  
 Playtex Sport 18 count (regular and super) on clearance for $2.49 * Pair that with the $1.00 off coupon and a box was $1.49 ($.08 a tampon).
 All of their clearance toys were an additional 30% off!  We got bracelets for $.35!
 The children's clearance clothes are all an additional 40% off as well.  That makes several things very inexpensive.  We got thermal for the kids for next year and a few other things too.  Buying right now is a great way to save a little money for next year.  Sometimes, people get a little nervous about guessing sizes.  Think about the particular child you want to buy for.  Have they normally just done the normal growth or do they tend to sprout more at certain times.  Our boy has always been right on the size for his age, so I just have to think that way.  However, our girl is a size ahead so I make sure to get a size ahead of her age.  

Buying things ahead of when you need it really can and does pay off!  It is a great way to stock up and be more prepared.  

No comments:

Post a Comment