Mar 3, 2014

March Specials

 Happy March!!!  Wow, we are well in the year now  and spring is just around the corner!  I love this time of year.

I wanted to share the specials with you for the month!  It is a great month to put an order in.  Zucchini is the item with the deepest discount.  Zucchini is a great way to get veggies in.  I love it in all sorts of casseroles.

There are a lot of great specials too.  Some of my favorites are the Whole Eggs (I seriously LOVE having these!), peach slices, mangoes, sausage crumbles and the nonfat powdered milk.  If you are in need of a quick fire stove for your emergency kit, this would be the month as well!

I love getting prepared, but even more than getting prepared, I love getting prepared for less!


For anyone who decides to host a party during the month of March I will pay for your shipping (up to $20)!  This is a great opportunity to not only get things for FREE and half off but to have your shipping paid for (up to $20).  

For those who sign up on "The Q" for $100 monthly budget I will give a pantry can of Whole eggs!

*These are my personal promotions. You must contact Tara Hart at 801-513-7992 (text or call) to receive these deals.   

No comments:

Post a Comment