Jun 3, 2013

What Matters Most

I have been Missing in Action, and honestly, don't have any good reasons except playing with my kiddos.  They grow up so fast that I just wanted to be with them and watch them grow and learn.

With the coming of the new month, I have been contemplating how things are going and how I can better accommodate the needs of my family with the "to-do's" of everyday life.  As I was listening to some videos this morning from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, I found this video that I thought I would share....



Sometimes we (I) get so busy in life that we forget what really matters most.  Take the time to ponder on what really matters most to you, and then to act on it and share those feelings. Take the time to share how much you love someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment