Jun 21, 2013

THRIVE Life

So, lately I have had a few questions and I thought I would put them out there just in case some of you have the same ones.

THRIVE Life used to be named Shelf Reliance.  They have a large variety of things from food, emergency essentials and shelves to help you store you items. 

Food:  Most of their food is done through a Freeze Drying system which leaves the nutrients in the food.  Most items can be eaten right out of the can, however some prefer to rehydrate them (which takes minutes if that is what you prefer).  Some people use these foods every day (my onions, celery, carrots get used in my cooking daily while my children love to snack on the peas, corn, potatoes and fruits and I use my whole eggs in all my baking).  Others, buy the food for their food storage and store it out of the way.  I have also seen many people buy the Express packs for their 72 hour kits!  I love that idea!

When it comes to emergency essentials, they have what is needed.  From grinders to emergency kits, stoves to sanitation items they have a wider variety.  They also carry multiple water filtration methods and containers to store water in that help us be prepared. 

Finally, they have their shelving units that you have more than likely seen at a retailer.  Small ones that fit within your pantry that help rotate your cans of food to large freestanding systems that hold hundreds of cans. 

THRIVE Life really does have the selection to help you prepare and stay organized while you are doing it.  I love how they make it possible for anyone to start their journey on being prepared by having consultants (that get paid; like me) and hosts (that earn free items and discounted things).  I also love how they have programs that you can use to find out what you need for your family to be prepared if there was an emergency. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment