Jun 13, 2013

Born to CREATE

I have pondered a lot lately on what I am accomplishing throughout my days....  Somedays it seems like I do nothing, yet have spent the day overwhelmed by the messes appearing and reappearing everywhere. Waiting to be picked up, cleaned up or changed. It is on those days that life seems to be monotonous; as though I was maybe cut out for more.... It is then that I remind myself; I was born to create and so were my children. My children are taking that instinct with full force and mastering it. They are also giving me the opportunity to master a part of my innate talent to create and serve. Sometimes, we just need to take a step back and see the masterpieces as masterpieces opposed to destruction sites, the noodles all over as art pieces, and the mud pies as experimenting with cooking.

So today, in whatever circumstance you may be or are in, stand back and see the beauty you are creating. Enjoy the things you have created and don't fret about what others may think of your creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment