Jun 20, 2013

THRIFTY Thursday

Alright, I know I already posted something about this but as I was looking at it, I couldn't help but want to post it again!  Especially for a THRIFTY THURSDAY!

The company just recently updated their Starter Kits.  They have done this so that a new consultant would have everything that is needed to hold a party!  They are pretty neat and have a good amount within them.  The best deal is the Value Starter Kit.  I was impressed with the amount that comes in it.  The Value kit retails for over $475!  And when you order it through me I can get it for you for $289!  That is an AMAZING deal.  It has a THRIVE Express pack with 12 pouches, the business pack, a literature pack and over 20 pantry size cans of food! 


If you go to this site and click on starter kit contents, you can see everything that is included. 

Give me a call or shoot me an email and I can get you any other information you would like about becoming a consultant.  I also have a promotion right now that if you join my team, I will give you a "some of my favorite things" pack :) 

Now is a GREAT time to join!  Get your shelves prepared and do it for less! 

Tara
801-513-7992
prepareyourshelves@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment