Jun 6, 2014

Smith's Shopping Trip


I wait to do my Smith's Grocery shopping till Friday or Saturday during the summers because they offer 2x the fuel rewards and that means less expensive gas for my family!  Today we went and got above for $24.79 (and to my dismay I totally forgot to put in my coupon for ice cream :( I will just have to use it another week and be alright that I paid full price today). I purchased 29 items and saved 59% (and price matched 4 items making my savings even more).  I had $13 worth of savings just from couponing! (You can do it too!  Let me show you how! 801-513-7992). 

Some items had coupons attached to them.  Make sure you take advantage of those and use them!  That is what $4 of my savings was from..



I price matched the Little Debbie donuts (take the ad- Kents and Bowmans both had it in their ad.  So I got them for FREE! (SS 04/13/14)

Our Chef Boyardee was on close out for $.25 a can!  I always have my kids watch for the pink tags because I seriously find some of the best deals with Smith's close outs! We also found Lil Critter vitamins for $2.99 then had $1.00 coupon making them $1.99!

I also found Jellos on a managers special!  I love those specials too!  My Jellos were $.29 each!  and then I found Dannon yogurt for $.25 each with a manager special.

The Keebler cones were on the Buy5 save $5 (make sure you get 5 items that are on this sale...  You CAN mix and match!)  Making them $1.99 but then they had a coupon attached to them making them each $1.49 which is cheaper than the Kroger kind.

Also part of the 5 save $5 were Kraft cheese block making it $1.99 then Checkout 51 has a rebate for $.25 back!  The Cream Cheese was $1.49 with a coupon from Kraft website for $1.00 off making it $.49!  I also grabbed Pamper baby wipes for $.99 (no coupon right now for them... shucks!) and Kandoo Baby Wipes for $1.99 (not part of the 5 save $5) with $1.00 off from Inbox Dollars so I could get $.10 back for redeeming it!  I also grabbed some new Keebler Pretzels for a snack for the kiddos for $1.99 (these had a coupon for $1.00 off one) making each box $.99!




No comments:

Post a Comment