Jun 24, 2014

Reach out



When I created this blog, I wanted it to be more than just the common blog... I wanted to be able to express my thoughts and allow my readers to express themselves as well.  I wanted to not only talk about deals, and the wonderful aspects of life,  but also wanted to be able to talk about the things that we hide and try to ignore...

Sometimes life is not simple.  Sometimes it is down right HARD!  Sometimes we don't understand why we go through things or why some things just happen to be the way that they are.

“Learning to endure times of disappointment, suffering, and sorrow is part of our on-the-job training. These experiences, while often difficult to bear at the time, are precisely the kinds of experiences that stretch our understanding, build our character, and increase our compassion for others.”
― Joseph B. Wirthlin


I know that as we endure the trials that each of us face, we will become stronger, better people because of the experiences.  No person has a trial so small that they should not find comfort and love from those who are near.  Reach out!  Show love to others, because you may not know what their path is like and you just may be the answer to their prayer.  Likewise, experiencing your trial will help you to better serve and love others.  I know this to be true!

No comments:

Post a Comment