Aug 1, 2013

Thrifty Thursday THRIVE deals

It is ALREADY August and that means a whole new slew of deals on THRIVE foods.  Whether you are buying it for food storage or your home store, some of these deals you won't want to pass up.



 Sweet corn is the item for the Q-PON (which means the deepest discount).  A #10 can retails for $19.19, however through the month of August you can get it for $14.39!  My kids eat this all the time (just out of the can) and I love to add it to meals. 
 Another item my kids eat like candy (seriously, they could go through an entire can in a day if I let them) are peach slices.  For this month you can get them for $24.69. Mmmmm....
Another item that is HOT at our house is the sausage crumbles.  It makes for a quick addition to eggs for breakfast or fun to put on pizzas.  They taste so good and you don't have to deal with the hassle of cooking. 
They also have mangoes, monteray jack cheese, passionfruit yogurt bites, strawberry yogurt bites, red bell peppers, scrambled egg mix, and powdered sugar on sale this month. 
For more of your emergency preparedness they also have a Fuel reserve 32 pack on sale for $29.99 and a quick fire stove on sale for $14.99.
If you are interested in any of these deals, feel free to shoot me an email, prepareyourshelves@gmail.com, call 801-513-7992, or message me for details or to put an order in. You can also visit  http://prepareyourshelves.thrivelife.com to look at other items that are available; just remember when you order directly through me, I can get you a slightly lower price than even my website :)

No comments:

Post a Comment