Jul 29, 2013

Child of God

I have found in life that when we get too comfortable where we are at, usually something is done to stir us up...  I have been serving in the Sunday School teaching 12-14 year olds and loved it.  I loved the new curriculum and was learning as I was preparing and teaching.  However, I guess it was my turn to move on (I only served in that calling for about 9 months) to NURSERY.  With BOTH of my children :)

As a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, I believe that my Heavenly Father knows me and knows what I need.  I trust that at this time I am needed in nursery. 

Yesterday I taught a lesson teaching the children that they are children of a loving Heavenly Father.  That he created them.


Next time you are feeling down, remember, that You also are a child of God.  That he knows you.  That he Loves you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment