Feb 3, 2014

MIA and some good deals

Happy New Year!

And happy February!  I wanted to take January to implement some of my new goals and focus on family.  Now that we are into Feb, I am ready to jump back on and hopefully help you find some good deals and prepare for the future (spiritually, temporally and emotionally!).  

Today I wanted to share some great deals that I found for the Davis county folks.  

Shopko has lots of clothing on clearance.  These are cute little Christmas outfits for boys marked 80% off!  Regularly $45.99 marked to $9.19 (quantities limited!)
Shopko had many other clothes on sale too!  But this was my favorite deal.

 Kmart also has many things on clearance.  We found these thermals for kids marked 60% off.  
They were $4.39
Sleepers for toddlers are $2.99
 They have a wide variety of makeup and nail polish marked 75% off!!!  I got the foundation for $3.37 (paired it with a coupon from Almay for $3.00 off from SS 2/2/14) so paid $.37 for each foundation.  The eyeliner was $2.24 (paired with coupon for $1.00 off from SS 2/2/14) and paid $1.24




So, if you are out and about, you may want to swing by and check out the deals.  

No comments:

Post a Comment