Dec 3, 2013

December

I got my Black Friday order!  My kids were so excited to see the boxes next to the door when they got up from their naps!  They love any sort of box, but they love when food comes in it; so it was an even better surprise for them.  Hopefully, you were able to get some things you wanted too!

The December specials also made it to my inbox today!  I am so excited.  I have been waiting for sauces to come on Specials, and this month it is even better than just a special, it is the Q-Pon!  You can do so many things with the sauces!  And this way, you get the 4 pack for a great discount.  I also love the pineapple chunks (if you didn't get them with the black Friday sale), the carrot dices (I used them in our chicken noodle soup tonight) and the apple slices and banana slices!


If you are wanting to start building your food storage in this upcoming year, you can begin now and get some great deals!  I love how THRIVE simplifies my cooking (not so much washing and chopping) and provides me with healthy snacks for my kiddos while I also stock up on items for the unknown!  Give me a call if you want to make an order or have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment