Dec 4, 2013

2014

I am enjoying the end of this year and the excitement of Christmas, but with the releasing of the 2014 curriculum for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, I can't help but be excited for the new year.

The theme for the youth (mutual age 12-18) will be "Come Unto Christ"!  I love this theme.  It is an excellent opportunity for the youth to focus on learning about the Savior and coming to know him and what his sacrifice means to them individually.

The primary also has announced their 2014 theme which will be, "Families are Forever".  I love that the focus will be on teaching the children that the family is eternal and Heavenly Father loves each of them so much, that he prepared a way for them to return with him.

I am excited for the new year and the opportunities we are given to better complete ourselves and continue working on what is most important.  I am looking forward to 2014!  It will be an amazing year!

No comments:

Post a Comment