May 16, 2013

Thrifty Thursday Clearance

I love clearance items ( sometimes). I guess I should explain that sometimes clearance isn't really a deal. For example, there are some stores that mark things as clearance but then you compare it to normal price and it is only discounted a few cents. Don't get me wrong, a few cents adds up, but don't be fooled if you can wait for a better deal....

With that said, sometimes deals come up that don't last very long. Right now THRIVE has some food storage on clearance that once is gone, is gone... Some of the deals are really good. If you live near me and would like to put in an order with me to save on shipping, let me know. If not, shipping isn't that expensive and I love that it comes right to your door :)  For anyone who would like to do an order, I will probably do it early next week....  Here is a link to the  Clearance Deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment