Jul 1, 2014

July THRIVE


A new month is here and so are new specials!  I am so excited about the Q-pon for the month: Sweet Corn!  We just ran out of the one I use for snacks and so now I can rotate my food storage one upstairs for the kiddos and order one (or two) for my food storage!  We also love the green peas and passion fruit yogurt bites (all are great items for food storage or for your everyday use!).  I also L-O-V-E the honey crystals.  I actually use it quite a bit for pancakes and other items to naturally sweeten!  The July picnic pack would be a great way to try all the July sales for less!  

I personally think it is fun to get more for less... and so, for this month I am doing specials (these are only my specials.  You must contact me to take advantage of these deals...).

For anyone who orders more than $50 worth of THRIVE, I will put you into a drawing for a free pantry size Sweet Corn.  

For anyone who signs up for Q-club (at $100 a month), you will get a FREE #10 can of Sweet Corn.

For anyone who wishes to hold a party (online or in home) I will do FREE shipping on your order!  That means I will pay for your shipping (up to $20!)!  That makes your host benefits even more amazing!  


If you would like to host an in-home party, I have listed my available evening dates.  If none of them work for you (or you want to do a daytime party), please contact me as soon as possible so we can get guests invited!  It is easy... You just invite people over and I do the rest!



If you would like to place an order, set up your Q, or host a party give me a call or email!  I would love to help you with saving money and getting your food storage!

Tara Hart                 801-513-7992
prepareyourshelve.thrivelife.com
tarahart01@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment